We had a wonderful trip to NC last weekend. Although it was a bit on the humid side, the weather was beautiful and it was nice to enjoy a couple of cool evenings which are hard to come by in Arizona as we get closer to summer. As I mentioned in my previous post, we had tons planned for while we were in town and it was quite exhausting...but fun. Ryan and Susan's wedding was beautiful and tons of fun, the baby shower was a success, and we got to see
almost everyone on our to-see list, even if it was only for a short time.
It's definitely hard. The frugal part of me wants to plan trips back home when I can accomplish multiple goals at once but then I'm running around like crazy and don't get to do as much visiting as I want to. And here I am already, trying to figure out how to get back to either see Tres while he is here from London and Ginni's new baby which would be around July 2; or, I'd come back over Labor Day weekend to see Ginni's then 2-month old baby and Brad and Kathryn's 2-week old baby. If only I could travel in the blink of an eye, or plane tickets were really inexpensive, or I actually had vacation time. Maybe the holidays will be easier because I'll just be in town for the holidays. Don't hold me to it though :)
Anyway, I only took pictures of my nieces while we were there so that's all I've got to show. But they are adorable so I'm okay with that. Hope you are too. Soon I'll have a handsome little nephew to photograph...maybe 2, depending on what Ginni and Baker end up having this time. My guess is a boy but what do I know.
 |
| Lilli helping make cupcakes for the baby shower |
 |
| The girls trying to share...it ended in tears |
 |
| "CHEESE" - Lilli |
 |
| "Not sure about you with that camera Aunt Patti" - Harper |
 |
| "I'm ready to go see the horses" - Ryley |
 |
| Lilli attempting to hula hoop. I'm pretty sure she did a better job than me |
 |
| Lilli coloring on her belly like the big girls |
 |
| Madison, Lilli and Ryley coloring |
 |
| Someone was up WAY past her bedtime and giggling like crazy as she threw toys at Uncle Mark. And we just kept letting her because the laugh was too cute and she was having a blast! |
 |
| Same night. Still laughing like crazy. I think Mark pushed Lilli through the kitchen 30+ times |
 |
| Ryley showing us how it's done |
 |
| Harper is ready for a snack at the kids table |
No comments:
Post a Comment