Just look at all of these milestones...
Angie and Britt had a 2nd kid
Tres moved to London
Mark and I sold our house in Winston
Mark and I bought another house in Arizona and moved across the country
I was diagnosed with breast cancer
Ginni and Baker moved to Winston
Ginni and Baker had a 2nd kid
Tres got his Masters
Dad started dating
Tres moved back home
Cris graduated from UNC
I was cured of breast cancer
Cris got his first job and moved to Charlotte
Tres got a job and moved to DC
Ginni and Baker are about to buy a house in Winston
Not to mention all the other things I forgot...
And even though we're getting on with our lives like we're supposed to, we each still cherish those wonderful memories we have of Mom. So here's to the best Mom EVER. I hope one day I'll be as awesome as you were. I hope you enjoy a few of my favorite pictures of mom.
And, Mom, if I don't tell you often enough, thanks again for saving my life. I love you and miss you.
![]() |
| Mom & Dad's Wedding - August 28, 1970 |
![]() |
| Mom at what I can only assume is Laurel Ridge |
![]() |
| Cute picture of mommy and lots of puppies |
![]() |
| I have no idea when this was taken but I just love this picture of her |
![]() |
| Young and in love <3 |
![]() |
| Cute picture but I don't know when it was taken |
![]() |
| Christmas Antlers and Rudolph Noses! |
![]() |
| Toasting at our Wedding |
![]() |
| Virginia Creeper Weekend in the mountains celebrating Mom & Dad's birthdays with the whole family together |
![]() |
| After finishing the Virginia Creeper |
![]() |
| Terrible picture quality but I LOVE this picture |
![]() |
| Prague with Pam & Bob |
![]() |
| Christmas Eve dieners |
![]() |
| And then there were 7 - I think that dad making sure Tres didn't do anything to Cris. And don't ask what is on my shirt |
![]() |
| One of our many trips to Disney World as kids |
![]() |
| My 2nd birthday and getting some help blowing out candles |
![]() |
| Thanksgiving 2010, Lots to be thankful for that year |
![]() |
| Nanny & Ryley - Christmas 2010 This was the first time mom got to see Ryley since she had been admitted to the hospital and I'm pretty sure they were equally thrilled to see each other! |
![]() |
| Our last Christmas with Mom, unfortunately it was in the hospital but we all snuck in there at once. |



















Patti,
ReplyDeleteYou have such a wonderful family. Love to you all as you remember your most special angel.
xo
Abby