The Boobie Brigade
As you may or may not know, the annual Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure is on Saturday, May 4 in Winston-Salem. While I'm not going to be able to make it (I will have only been back at work a month, they may not appreciate me leaving again so soon after being out for 3 months), I'm still doing my part to help raise money for the community that I grew up in. I'm going to be a virtual walker and hit the sidewalks/trails/etc out here in Phoenix. If you want to sponsor me, just make a small donation here. And if you want to find someone else to sponsor, I don't mind at all. Just look through the list of participants on the Boobie Brigade Team Page. Feel free to join the team, they'd love to have you!
![]() |
| Team T-shirt...once you register, Ginni will eventually get in touch and see if you want a shirt |
Alright guys, I know you LOVE to guess who is going to win the NCAA tournament so why not enter a bracket for a good cause? My brother-in-law, Stephen Baker, has put together the "Boobie Bracket" on ESPN's 2013 NCAA Tournament to help raise money for the Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure via Team Boobie Brigade. It's $10 to pay (just make a donation to the team) and the winner can win $100. I stress can because you can only win if we have 20 people playing. So go ahead and tell everyone you know. It's for a good cause after all. Read all the details and how to play on the Facebook Event Page he created. Come on, I'm playing and don't know squat about basketball...that's one less person you have to worry about beating!

No comments:
Post a Comment